Global Institute for Circular Economy & Sustainable Development Goals (ICE&SDGs) is an international think tank headquartered in Hyderabad, India, with associates in Brussels, Belgium; Vienna, Austria, the EU and Latin America.
ICE&SDGs is associated with Niti Aayog, Government of India, for advising on Circular Economy for Electronics and Electrical Sector.
The ICE&SDGs aim to ease the transition from a linear to a circular economy.
ICE&SDGs serves for Circular Economy Certification for Products, Offices and Operations; Zero Waste Certification, Environment-Social -Governance (ESG) Impact Assessment, Policy Research & Analysis, Sustainability Gap Analysis, Annual Sustainability Reporting, Greenhouse Gas Accounting & Low Carbon Development Pathways, SDG Mapping of Businesses, Training & Capacity Building, Design & Implement High Impact Awareness Campaigns and collaborate with businesses keen to Design Circular Products & Business Models.
NOTE: ICE&SDGs is an NGO registered with Darpan, Niti Aayog, Government of India.
Green India First
Enable Implementation of SDG Targets 2030 to Build Sustainable Nation
- ICE&SDGs, Global Institue for Circular Economy and SDGs, Hyderabad, dedicated to advance S&T, R&D and implementatio… https://t.co/Wf8SwIjBMaGlobalSdgs3 years ago
- GlobalSDGs for #DigitisationForTransformation and Digitisation for circular economy @EWaste_Exchange @RajivKumar1… https://t.co/1I4crt6HKEGlobalSdgs3 years ago
- #DevelopingNextGen for Resource Efficiency, Circular Economy and SDGs. Coming soon https://t.co/uIzHfETAnn Connect… https://t.co/vlS84TWsE2GlobalSdgs3 years ago
- Wish all Indian Sustainability Leaders, very Happy Independence Day. Launching soon https://t.co/uIzHfETAnn Join… https://t.co/igYfFjbxWKGlobalSdgs3 years ago
- @recpnet UNIDO UNEP published about innovative startup 'E-Waste Exchange' (https://t.co/BEUeNTh75s) Read on… https://t.co/aPAlwnXPmVGlobalSdgs4 years ago